HAVE A HOT TIP?

Do you have a hot tip you want to share? Email: South_Fort@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse...Dead at 27 years old



It's a tragic ending for a person who had so much potential to be more.  Something in her DNA prevented her from being all that she could've been.  Drug and other issues controlled her life.  I wasn't a fan and I never heard any of her music.  At least I don't think I have.  I know her for being in the news because of her weird behavior.  Behavior unbecoming of a woman.  Alcohol and Ecstasy seems to be the culprits in her death.

In the end, she's become a member of the infamous "Forever 27 Club" or "Club 27".  The club designated for artists and actors alike who passed away at the age of 27.  She has joined the likes of Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, and Kurt Cobain.  Condolences goes out to her family and love ones.


Read more from the Professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment